Spotlight on Teaching and Learning: Final fall professional learning opportunities
Below are a few final professional learning opportunities from the FSE Learning and Teaching Hub and free webinars from the American Society for Engineering Education.
Learning and Teaching Hub Book Study
Scalable Classroom Assessments in Large Enrollments Community of Practice
Cohort of Recently-hired Educators Community of Practice
Join the American Society for Engineering Education for a free webinar series on building community and reflecting to re-envision in engineering education.
- Thursday, Nov. 30, 11 a.m. MST: Reframing Neurodiversity in Higher Education
- Friday, Dec. 1, noon MST: Good Communication in Engineering – What Does It Mean?
- Tuesday, Dec. 5, 11 a.m. MST: Reflecting to Re-envision an Inclusive Doctoral Experience
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m. MST: The Art and Science of Building Community
- Tuesday, Dec. 12, noon MST: Re-Envisioning Robotics in Precollege Engineering Education