In the Loop
Events, opportunities and news for Fulton Schools faculty and staff
Featured events and opportunities
Attend the 2024 Douglas C. Montgomery Distinguished Lecture Series with G. Don Taylor, April 19
Join us for this exciting lecture designed to advance the discussion of important topics in industrial engineering. G. Don Taylor will discuss humanity’s most pressing problems and how we can solve them.
Spotlight on Teaching and Learning: Academic Innovators — Upcoming professional learning opportunities
We are excited to welcome everyone back to campus for the spring semester! Please join the Learning and Teaching Hub for a professional learning opportunity this spring.
Attend the 2024 Fulton Difference Awards and Recognition event, March 15
Join Dean Kyle Squires as we celebrate Fulton Schools staff — highlighting those reaching years of service milestones, retirees and Sun Award recipients — and present the Fulton Difference Awards! We’ll end the celebration with a spectacular raffle drawing that includes several donations from around the state.
Attend the engineering promotion, tenure and teaching faculty promotion workshops
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering dean’s office will host four workshops this spring that will be held on both the Tempe campus and Polytechnic campus.
See how Grand Challenges Scholars are solving global problems at these poster sessions, April 29 and May 5
Find more opportunities
Take advantage of these Fulton Schools resources.
Spotlight on teaching and learning
The Learning and Teaching Hub hosts meetings and workshops, highlights outstanding educators and provides other tips and resources for Fulton Schools faculty and staff.
Academic Integrity Office Tips
Get the latest tips and best practices for academic integrity in your classes in this helpful column, plus fun memes! Visit the Academic Integrity Office website to learn more.
Learn about more resources
Learn about more resources
Check out these opportunities and tools for Fulton Schools faculty and staff posted on In the Loop.
Additional publications from ASU Engineering
Read all the latest news about what’s happening in the Fulton Schools. Read more on Full Circle.
- Zhe Xu earns National Science Foundation award to fund cyber-physical systems research in pursuit of advances in robotic technologies. The post Sparking an evolution in robotics appeared first on Full Circle.
- ASU’s Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering is strategically enhancing its leadership structure with the creation of four new associate dean positions. The post Fulton Schools introduces four new associate deans appeared first on Full Circle.
In the News
See what other news organizations are saying about the Fulton Schools community. Read more external news.
- The U.S. State Department will be supported by the Fulton Schools in leading a new initiative aimed at boosting semiconductor assembly, testing and packaging capabilities in International Technology Security and Innovation partner countries in the Americas and Indo-Pacific region. The State Department’s Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs has awarded ASU a […]
- An innovative concrete mix that is more environmentally friendly and economical than convention mixes is being used in the Phoenix area, thanks in part to Barzin Mobasher, a professor in the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, part of the Fulton Schools. Mobasher has overseen use of the […]
Learn about upcoming events and opportunities for Fulton Schools students. Read more on Inner Circle.
- Join us in celebrating the launch of Electrified Processes for Industry without Carbon, or EPIXC, the Department of Energy's Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute at Arizona State University.
- Learn how to get involved in undergraduate research and the opportunities it provides at the Engineering Futures Mentor Speaker Series – Undergraduate Research. Meet Yasmine Sleiman, an Engineering Futures mentor who has international lab experience and is currently working in an immune engineering lab while also completing her bachelor’s degree […]
Fulton Schools values
At the Fulton Schools, we:
- Cultivate excellence.
- Deliver innovation that matters.
- Encourage bold thinking.
- Foster a community of learning and collaboration.
- Build a foundation for all to be successful.