Submit an Item
Do you have news? We’d love to know about it! The In the Loop email is sent out to all the Fulton Engineering faculties and staff every Wednesday. Submit your news no later than Friday for inclusion the following Wednesday. Posts may be approved and appear on the website at any time after submission and before the following Wednesday.
- Go to the login page and login with the following information:
- username: inthelooppost
- password: Engineering2014 (case-sensitive)
- Add a new post by clicking Posts > Add New in the left column.
- Start filling out the fields! In the Loop is published using WordPress, so it’s just like writing a blog post. For more detailed information about creating posts, read Writing Posts at the WordPress Codex.
- Write succinctly. You can also include a link to a website or web page for more information.
- Good grammar and spelling make it easier to approve your post quickly.
- You can upload images or documents by using the “Upload/Insert” toolbar above the text editing window. Please be sure that you have permission to use the image or photograph.
- Click the “Save Draft” button in the top right corner of the window at any time to save your work.
- When you’re ready to submit your post to the In the Loop editor, click the blue “Submit for Review” button. If you don’t click this button, your news will not be submitted for publication.
Still have questions? Contact Monique Clement at firstname.lastname@example.org.