Learn about the educational resources offered by Research Computing
Research Computing offers a wide variety of educational resources including virtual or in-person workshops and training sessions, hosted virtual “office hours,” online training materials and user documentation. Below are some examples of the training provided to the community.
- Beginner’s Guide to Research Computing.
- How to Use the Linux Shell.
- Simplifying Data Transfers with Globus.
- Python: Applications and Uses in Research Computing.
- Introduction to R for Research Computing.
- Accelerating Research with GPUs .
- Applications and Uses of Matlab.
- Python: Deep Learning.
- Python: Machine Learning.
- Advanced Computing Techniques.
- Software Carpentry Lessons.
For an updated list of Research Computing workshops and useful resources, visit their documentation site.