Please join MathWorks engineers as they provide insight into the latest features of the MATLAB and Simulink product families.
MathWorks Day Seminar
Thursday, November 3, 2022
10–11:30 a.m. and noon–1:30 p.m.
Memorial Union (MU) 085, Tempe campus [map]
Register to attend
Lunch will be provided between sessions.
Session 1: Data Analysis with MATLAB (10–11:30 a.m.)
- Accessing data from many sources (files, other software, hardware, etc.)
- Using interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem-solving
- Automating and capturing your work in easy-to-write scripts and programs
- Sharing your results with others by automatically creating reports
Session 2: Models for Automated Driving Applications (noon–1:30 p.m.)
- Lane following
- Automated parking valet
- Traffic light negotiation
- Highway lane following
- Adaptive cruise control
This event is co-sponsored by MathWorks, IEEE Education Society Phoenix Chapter, IEEE Student Branch at ASU.
For more information, contact Chao Wang, email@example.com, Jeremiah May, firstname.lastname@example.org, Peter Sheridan, email@example.com.