You’re invited to the School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks open house celebration, October 14
In observance of Arizona Manufacturing Month, you are cordially invited to celebrate the launch of the School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks, or MSN, the newest school in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University.
Meet MSN School Director Binil Starly, learn about the Fulton Schools’ integral role in Arizona’s evolving manufacturing landscape from Dean Kyle Squires, participate in an industry panel and engage with students during a special project showcase.
We look forward to celebrating with you in our new home on the Polytechnic campus!
School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks Open House
Friday, October 14, 2022
Student Union (UNION) Cooley Ballroom, Polytechnic campus [map]
Let us know you’re coming!
Free parking is available in Lot 10 [map].
2 p.m.: Welcome and registration, student showcase poster viewing
2:30 p.m.: Dean Kyle Squire’s Welcome
2:45 p.m.: Vice Dean Ann McKenna’s Welcome
3 p.m.: Invited Guest Speaker, John Dyck (CEO of – The Smart Manufacturing Institute)
3:30 p.m.: Industry Panel
- Paul Aiello, Executive Director of CERT Education Group, Fanuc America Corporation
- Eric Miller, Co-owner and Principal, PADT, Inc.
- Michael Cook, Director of the Academic Enablement Group, Rockwell Automation
- Steven Inglis, Director of Powertrain Manufacturing, Lucid Motors
- Audrey St. Onge, President and General Manager, Lallemand Baking Group
- Jon Hobgood, Vice President of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation, Honeywell Inc.
- Aziz Safa, Vice President of Technology Development for Analytics and Automation, Intel Corporation
4:15 p.m.: Remarks from MSN Director Binil Starly
4:45–5:30 p.m.: Student showcase poster viewing, reception