The Center for Cybersecurity and Trusted Foundations, part of the Global Security Initiative, will host its annual Cybersecurity Symposium on Friday, April 7, 2023, from 9 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Guest speakers include:
- Giovanni Vigna, professor in the Department of Computer Sciences at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and director of the Center for CyberSecurity at UCSB.
- David Ott, senior staff researcher and co-director of the VMware Academic Program.
- Edward Larson, security professional, Red Balloon Security.
- Zhiqiang Lin, professor of engineering in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University, and the founding director of the Computer Security Laboratory.
- Taeho Kgil, former VP and current advisor, Samsung Research.
- Lightning talks by ASU student researchers.
Friday, April 7, 2023
9 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
In-person: College Avenue Commons (CAVC) Devil’s Oasis, Tempe campus [map]
Online via Zoom
Learn more and register — space is limited!
Registration is required for in-person and online attendees. Online attendees will receive the Zoom link the day before.
Breakfast and lunch are provided. Doors will open at 8:40 a.m. for breakfast.