Share with your students: Looking for a hands-on project experience? Apply for summer school at TEDI-London by April 15 — deadline extended!
TEDI-London summer school delivers a different kind of engineering education that takes a project-based, interdisciplinary global design approach. Participants in the summer program will contribute to projects that respond to real-life industry challenges (projects are co-designed and delivered with employers).
Start the summer program online, building the foundations to engage with your project team upon arrival in London. Each team will design solutions to respond to a challenge prompt, teams present their ideas/prototypes to their peers, industry partners, local community members, and TEDI-London staff in a Demo Day at the end of the program. This program is ideal for engineering students seeking hands-on project experience.
- Part 1: Online — Monday, June 5, 2023–Friday, June 23, 2023.
- Part 2: London — Monday, June 26, 2023–Friday, July 14, 2023.
To find additional information or apply for this program, visit the TEDI-London program information page on the ASU Global Education Office website. Check for the “Apply Now” button above (this button will appear when applications are open for an upcoming term). Clicking the “Apply Now” button will allow you to view open application cycles for which an online application can be generated.
Application periods (dates are subject to change):
Apply by Saturday, April 15, 2023, to participate in this valuable experience!
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering are also pleased to offer the Fulton Global Education Scholarship to eligible students participating in an ASU Global Education program. Learn more and apply for the Fulton Global Education Scholarship in the Fulton Schools Scholarship Portal.
To be eligible for a Fulton Global Education Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled and participating in an undergraduate Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan.
- Minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 3.00 preferred.
- Financial need preferred (according to the FAFSA).
- Applied to one of the programs listed on the ASU Global Education Office website.
- Preference for Fulton Engineering exchange, faculty-directed programs and Global Intensive programs.