The Fulton Schools Dean’s Office Events team has linen, décor, equipment, signage, service ware and more available for you to use for your events and meetings free of charge! The team temporarily shut down the program this summer to implement a fabulous new booking system and website and it’s now ready!
Here’s what’s new:
- Ccreate your own account to track all of your orders at once.
- Within your account you can clone past orders for a new event.
- You can see live availability of all our items and pick the date range you want.
- Once you submit an order it is automatically booked and listed in your account for reference.
- You must include a valid CC/PG number when booking an order in case your order ends up having charges (see below).
- Pickup on Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 a.m. to noon.
- Return Tuesday, Thursday 9 a.m. to noon.
- Read the full renting policy.
Here’s what stayed the same:
- Everything is free.
- You will still pickup/return orders from The Brickyard on Mill, 6th Floor.
- The only potential cost is if items are not returned, returned damaged or you have opted for us to clean dirty linen.
- We encourage you to book an order as soon as you have your event date – things go quickly, especially in August/November/December/April/May.
If you have any questions or comments about the overall program, please email Elizabeth.Cross@asu.edu.
If you have any questions about specific orders, please email EngEventsInventory@asu.edu.