We invite motivated undergraduate students from across ASU to share their passion and excitement for space exploration! Space@ASU student ambassadors will be students from all walks of life taking classes at Tempe, Downtown, Polytechnic and West campus. We encourage all majors to apply including, but not limited to business, communication, engineering, art, design, journalism, sustainability and liberal arts and sciences.
Share this application with your students (ASU Google account login required for access) — apply by Friday, August 12, 2022!
Space@ASU Student Ambassadors will get opportunities to:
- Participate in the exciting work happening across the Space@ASU enterprise.
- Serve as a representative of Space@ASU to your classmates and peers.
- Build professional relationships in the space industry.
- Access unique travel, conference and networking opportunities.
- Develop and hone your leadership skills.
- Influence the future of Space@ASU.
Before applying, students should consider the following expectations. All ambassadors must:
- Commit to at least 10 hours per month for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
- Attend regular, synchronous team meetings beginning the week of August 23, 2022.
- Promote Space@ASU opportunities to their classmates and peers.
- Collaborate on strategies to get more ASU students involved in the future of space.
- Represent Space@ASU at internal and external university events.
Questions? Email Alicia Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org.