ASU Knowledge Enterprise including Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation and Skysong Innovations invites applications to participate in the National Security Academic Accelerator (NSA2), a program designed to create and support startups with dual use: commercial applications and for national security. This program is running in partnership with the National Security Innovation Network, a program office in the Department of Defense (DoD).
The NSA2 program provides training, coaching and financial and professional services support to accelerate ASU-led technology and solutions into dual-use startups. You will receive individualized guidance and assistance in order to expand your research and develop its potential to create value and deliver real-world impact.
Submit your (brief) application by Tuesday, November 30, 2021, to ensure consideration.
We are particularly interested in solutions that fall within the following technology verticals:
- Foundational artificial intelligence.
- Machine learning and deep learning robotics and space vehicles.
- 5G communications, loT and microelectronics.
- Energy resilience and power generation.
- Quantum information systems.
- Human performance.
If you have a technology or a solution at any stage of development that has both commercial potential and national security applications, this program is for you.
Please reach out if you have any questions and would like to speak with the NSA2 team.
- Drew Trojanowski, PI, Assistant VP, Strategic Initiatives, ASU Knowledge Enterpris
- Ji Mi Choi, co-PI, Associate Vice President, ASU Knowledge Enterprise
Founding; Executive Director, Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute
- Stephanie Birdsall, Program Manager.
- Samantha Hiller, NSIN University Program Director.