Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on remote/online delivery of assessments that are paper-based, fully online and a combination of the two. We will also cover the instructor workflow of using Gradescope integrated with Canvas.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work (no printers or templates needed).
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope.
- Make rubric changes as you grade — changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency.
- Write each comment only once — apply previously used comments with a click.
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning.
- Take advantage of the Canvas integration.
Workshop: Get Started with Gradescope
Wednesday, July 14, 2021, and Thursday, July 15, 2021
10:30 a.m. AZ time both days
Register to attend