This summer, the Fulton Schools of Engineering Career Center is again hosting the popular “Advice from Industry Professionals” speaker series. These LIVE weekly sessions are moderated talks with a hiring manager, recruiter, or senior industry professional on the subject of “What should students do to get the jobs that they want?”
Our speakers, representing key employers, provide very direct, actionable advice for our students. We welcome students at all levels, including incoming students, to attend and ask questions! More details can be found on Handshake.
This event series is held weekly on Wednesdays from 3–4 p.m. Arizona Time. Join us for the following sessions on Zoom (same link for all sessions).
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021: Jannine Prokop, NXP Semiconductors
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021: Joseph Rascon, Microchip Technology
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021: Tim Baker, Amazon
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021: Chandler Elliot, Texas Instruments
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021: TBD
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021: Rob Archando, Honeywell
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021: Jade Gingras, Deloitte