The ASU Counselor Training Center, or CTC, is currently offering weekly telehealth appointments, free of charge, to community members!
Appointments occur each week during the Spring 2021 semester and will be held on the same day at the same time every week. For the Spring 2021 semester, the CTC will be digitally recording all counseling sessions for supervision purposes. In order to be eligible to receive services with the CTC, all clients must provide consent to be recorded during their counseling sessions. In addition, all telehealth sessions will be conducted via Zoom and we require the following:
- Must be in the state of Arizona for all sessions.
- Make sure you have a private space appropriate for conducting a confidential counseling appointment.
- Make sure that you have a PC or laptop that has a camera, speaker (or headphones) and a microphone so that you can hear and see your counselor and that they can hear and see you. You are required to have your camera on for the entirety of the counseling sessions. We recommend that you fully charge your device, or have it plugged in during your sessions.
- Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection in order to prevent interruptions during your sessions.
- Be prepared to show a valid form of identification at your first session.
If you would like to schedule a standing weekly appointment with a counselor-in-training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Spots are full at this time, but you may be put on a waitlist.)