Technology is a key driver of our economy, with the potential to propel Arizona to the forefront as a national and global leader in innovation by 2030. But to rise to the demands of future industries, we must continue to grow new types of opportunities for businesses to develop world-changing ideas here. Join this important industry-led discussion of applied research and its impact on the new economy as we champion Arizona, our great state of innovation.
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Reserve your spot
- Moderator: Mi-Ai Parrish, President & CEO of MAP Strategies Group
- A New Vision for Arizona by 2030: John Graham, President & CEO of Sunbelt Holdings
- Catalysts for Innovation: Kyle Squires, Dean of Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering + industry guests
- Bringing New Tech Products to Market: State Representative Jeff Weninger + industry guests
- Case for a Thriving Economy: Jim Rounds, President of Rounds Consulting Group
- Closing Remarks: Chris Camacho, President & CEO of Greater Phoenix Economic Council