Innovation Quarter, held Monday, December 7, 2020–Friday, January 8, 2020, will immerse attendees in fun, intriguing topics and creative projects that explore new ideas, build connections and develop valuable professional development skills.
Sessions range from academic themes like getting into medical or law school, to professional and career development themes, to lighter, more social themes like crafting with the dean, movie and book clubs and more.
The sessions are free to attend and more are being added every day! Browse Innovation Quarter sessions.
Many Innovation Quarter sessions are hosted by Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering faculty and staff. These include:
- Synthetic Biology – Engineer biology fo 21st century challenges, December 7–10, 2020
- Fulton Schools Career Challenge, December 7, 2020–January 7, 2021
- Ignite Sparky Design Challenge, December 7, December 9 and December 11, 2020
- Basic Game Design Theory, December 8–9, 2020
- Power Electronics: Engineering Innovation and Research for Idea-to-Product Transition, December 8–9, 2020
- Getting Started with Swift, December 8–9, 2020
- ASU Spark Method(TM) – Become a Certified Spark Facilitator, December 8–11, 2020
- Real World pitch experience: ASUio semifinalist student panel, December 11–12, 2020
- Global Engineering Mindset, December 14
- The stuff of movies: DARPA, innovation, and national security, December 14
- Fulton Innovation Catalyst Program, December 14
- Human-AI-Robot Teaming, December 15
- SOLIDWORKS Refresher & Design for Manufacturing, December 15
- SOLIDWORKS PDM – Day In the Life of an Engineer, December 15
- SOLIDWORKS Certification Prep, December 16
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 101, December 16
- Reimagine Smart Cities in a post-COVID World, January 4
- SOLIDWORKS Office Hours and Career Fair, January 5–7