The Fulton Schools will be hosting an NSF Artificial Intelligence Institute Deep Dive webinar on Friday, September 18, 2020, from 10-11:00 a.m.
The purpose of this meeting is to review the eight AI institute topic areas in the new RFP, understand the role of industry co-sponsors, workforce development needs, teaming etc. It does not replace the KE Kick-off meeting scheduled for September 30, 2020, rather this meeting will focus on broadening understanding the sponsor’s intent for each of the institute themes and facilitating collaborations.
NSF Artificial Intelligence Institute Deep Dive
Friday, September 18, 2020
Register to attend
- Ann McKenna, VDRI (interim)
- Tara Morley, portfolio manager, Research
- Joseph Huang, executive director, Engineering Business Engagement Catalyst
- Sean Jones, assistant director of research advancement (pre-award)
- Reflections from faculty who submitted to the previous NSF AI call (list TBD)
Hope to see you there!