To support ASU’s continued efforts to improve learning for all students, UTO, EdPlus, and colleges and schools across the university are collaborating under the leadership of the Office of the University Provost to provide instructors with personalized professional learning opportunities to enhance remote teaching through ASU Sync.
These resources provide faculty support through organizing and customizing professional learning based on pedagogical interests, level of technology experience and subject matter to meet the specific needs of the students. On the Provost’s Sync Site for Faculty, you will find more information on:
- ASU Sync Essentials: This 60-minute webinar offers an overview of Sync essentials and introduces you to a series of self-paced modules and additional training opportunities that provide ideas and resources for successful teaching and learning this Fall. It is offered on several dates:
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 23, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 27, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020, at 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 3, 2020, at 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 5. 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 10, 2020, at 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 20, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 24, 2020, at 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
- Other Workshops and Webinars: Several units across ASU will be delivering relevant workshops and webinars. View the full list of topics, dates, times and registration instructions on this combined calendar.
- Virtual Office Hours: Instructional designers will be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to assist with any questions related to course design, how to use technology tools for teaching and how to adapt your course to Sync. More information is on the Provost’s Sync site.