Join us for the Spring 2020 Gradescope Workshop. Learn how other ASU instructors use Gradescope to reduce the pain and time associated with grading their exams and homework while providing better and faster feedback to their students.
You will also learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams, homework and other assignments on Gradescope
- Grade groups of answers at once
- Make rubric changes as you grade — changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once — apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use “assignment analytics” to gain insight into student learning
Attend the next available workshop!
Friday, January 31, 2020
College Avenue Commons (CAVC) 335, Tempe campus [map]
Attend in person or reserve an online spot
Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.