Tell your students about the spring workshop series where they will get hands-on experience building a robot kit (TI-RSLK), learn how to apply an entrepreneurial mindset in their design process and build their résumés with skills valuable to internships and industry. Be curious, connect ideas and create a robot of value — a robot that matters! Plus, if they join at least three unique sessions they get to keep their robot!
Dinner will be provided!
Robots that matter: build a robot and a résumé spring series
Tuesdays and Thursdays (see select dates below)
Tooker House (TKRHD) 102, Tempe campus [map]
- Session 1: TI Base Model Kit — Thursday, January 23 or Tuesday, February 4, 2020 — Register
- Session 2: Neopixels — Thursday, February 20, 2020 — Register
- Session 3: 3D Printing + Design — Tuesday, March 3 or Thursday, March 19, 2020 — Register
- Session 4: Sights + Sounds — Tuesday, March 31 or Thursday, April 16, 2020 — Register
- Session 5: Robots to Résumé — Thursday, April 2 or Tuesday, April 14, 2020 — Register