How can Canvas work for you? Attend the next Canvas Works workshop to find out! At this event, faculty attendees will have the opportunity to rotate among eight stations at which ASU Instructional Designers and staff will concurrently, consecutively present 20-minute trainings on how instructors can use Canvas features. This small group format will enable faculty to learn directly from Canvas experts and get their questions answered just in time for the fall semester.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the event!
If you’d like to attend all eight stations, we recommend you arrive around 9 a.m. and stay until 2 p.m. If you plan to attend fewer presentations, you are welcome to arrive at any time during the event.
- Getting Started in Canvas
- Adding Learning Materials (Readings, Videos, etc.)
- Creating Assessments (Assignments, Quizzes, Settings)
- Setting Up Discussions
- Creating Videos
- Creating and Managing Groups
- Integrating Library Resources
- Genius Bar with University Technology Office (UTO) representatives