Blackboard will not be available after June 30, 2019. Below are some important steps that you can take now, in the future and as needed to avoid loss of access to your files or course structure.
1. Now: migrate your course (estimated time, five minutes)
- Request the Fulton Schools learning design team migrates your courses (recommended)
- Or request a Blackboard to Canvas copy from UTO
- Or request a blank Canvas shell and DIY
2. Now or later: learn the basics of teaching with Canvas (estimated time, one hour)
- Enroll in the Fulton Schools’, self-paced fast track Canvas course
- Or attend a UTO training
- Or explore the Canvas instructor guide
3. As needed: consult with an instructional designer
- Request to meet with a Fulton Schools instructional designer
- Or attend a UTO virtual office hour session (M-F; 1-3 p.m.)
- Or attend a Fulton Schools open lab sessions
If you have questions or would you like to learn more about the migration process, visit the Fulton Schools’ Canvas migration site or email email@example.com.