Shell GameChanger seeks to fund early stage innovative technology startups in new energy and oil and gas for funding and partnership opportunities. First phase funding will range from $150,000 to $300,000 over a period of no more than 12 months.
Submissions are due Saturday, June 30, 2018
Shell GameChanger looks for solutions with the following characteristics:
- Novelty — is the idea fundamentally different and unproven?
- Valuable — could the idea create substantial new value if it works?
- Doable — is there a plan to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
- Relevant (Why Shell?) — is the idea relevant to the future of energy?
“New Energies” includes innovations in:
- Solar fuels
- Grids of the future
- Digitalization machine learning
- New routes to oxygenated intermediates
Innovations in Oil and Gas include:
- Safety and sustainability
- Real-time monitoring, control and data analytics
- Improved hydrocarbon recovery
- Novel wells technologies
- Geosciences – carbonates