Please join ASU, APS, DERA, AriSEIA and many industry stakeholders on Friday, April 13, 2018 in a discussion on unhampered growth of solar in Arizona. This promises to be a full day of problem definition and solutions, hosted by ASU, and attended by companies you know.
AZ Energy Transformation: Opportunities for Distributed Energy Resources Conference
Friday, April 13, 2018
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
College Avenue Commons (CAVC) Devil’s Oasis, Tempe campus [map]
Register for tickets — free for ASU faculty and students
Companies like LG Chem, SMA, SolarEdge, APS, ElectricIQ, TEP, SRP, SunSpec, Sunverge, Schneider and many more have either committed to or are expected to attend. ASU graduate students and faculty in the PSM Solar Energy Engineering and Commercialization program will be actively participating, offering their resources. Representatives from AriSEIA and DERA are managing the program. Lunchtime keynote speaker Commissioner Andy Tobin will talk to us about Arizona’s Energy Modernization Plan.
Some of the questions explored include:
- Why do we feel Arizona utility companies do not want distributed generation solar to grow?
- What are the technology hurdles we face?
- What are the operating hurdles utility companies face?
- What about consumers and the confusion it creates for them?
- Is current and planned policy supportive of both solar company and utility company goals?
This is an opportunity to help guide and direct the future growth of solar and other distributed energy resources in Arizona.
Questions? Contact Thomas.email@example.com for an invitation and for more information.