The Mayo Clinic and Arizona State University Alliance for Health Care is pleased to announce the 2019 Seed Grant Program Request for Applications.
The program is meant to encourage new collaborative research projects between ASU investigators and Mayo Clinic investigators.
Consideration will be given to all projects, especially those in research areas of strategic importance to the ASU and Mayo relationship:
- infectious diseases, metabolic disease/obesity
- sports medicine and human performance
This will include a special focus on the following capabilities:
- biovisualization: molecular and medical detection and imaging
- biomedical informatics
- healthcare delivery and disease management
- health disparity
- regenerative and rehabilitative medicine