Are you involved in an outstanding Fulton Student Organization? Do you know a student organization leader who ought to be recognized for their hard work? Nominate them for a SOAR award! SOAR is the Student Organization Awards and Recognition Ceremony designed to recognize the accomplishments of Fulton Student Organizations for the 2017–2018 academic year.
Award nominees must be affiliated with a registered Fulton Student Organization in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Nominations must be submitted by noon on Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Advisor
- Most Active Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Emerging Student Organization Leader
- Best Fulton Student Organization Fundraising Event
- Outstanding FSO Community Builder
- Outstanding K-12 Outreach Program
All winners will receive a personalized recognition item, funds for their organization, photographs of the event for the organization’s records and a published article on their achievements.
All officers, student org members and faculty/staff advisors from registered Fulton Schools student organizations are encouraged to attend the dinner and awards ceremony.
Awardees will be recognized at the SOAR Ceremony: