Registration for the Third Annual Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Bioengineering Symposium is now open!
With support from the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission and in partnership with the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute’s BioFabUSA and the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission, experts in Arizona and across the nation come together for this two-day symposium to discuss cutting-edge research and applications in fields such as:
- Molecular, cellular and tissue bioengineering
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Cancer technologies
- Biomolecular design and engineering
- Synthetic and systems biology
- Diagnostics and imaging
- And advanced biomanufacturing for regenerative medicine.
The symposium will feature speakers from academia, industry and clinical research, with a keynote by Professor Shelly Sakiyama-Elbert of University of Texas at Austin and additional featured talks by:
- Sandra Gendler, Mayo Clinic
- Farren Isaacs, Yale University
- Chang Liu, University of California, Irvine
- Shyni Varghese, Duke University
- Joseph Wang, University of California, San Diego
- Neal Woodbury, Arizona State University
For more information visit the event webpage.
Submit your one-page abstract for the poster sessions by Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 5 p.m.! Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows will be eligible for student poster awards.
Contact email@example.com if you need assistance creating an account.