Do you know students who will be researching or attending conference competitions during the 2017-2018 academic year? The Fulton Schools and W.L. Gore Associates are offering up to $800 in funding awards for the spring 2018 semester.
Funding is to be used during the 2017-2018 academic school year for one of the following student activities:
- Presentations at conferences
- Attendance at conferences for professional development
- Participation in technical competitions
- Research or project materials and supplies
Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00, be authorized to work in the U.S. without additional sponsorship requirements on the part of current or future employers and be a full-time Fulton Schools of Engineering student in the following majors:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Tempe campus)
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering (Polytechnic campus)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Development and Manufacturing Technology
Students must apply by Monday, February 5, 2018, at noon.
Student who have questions should contact Kae Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.