Do you have students who will be doing research, attending conferences or participating in competitions during the 2017–2018 academic year? The Fulton Schools and W.L. Gore Associates are pleased to offer up to $800 in funding awards for the fall 2017 semester for Fulton Schools students to pursue research projects.
Funding is to be used during the 2017-2018 academic school year for one of the following student activities:
- Presentations at conferences
- Attendance at conferences for professional development
- Participation in technical competitions
- Research or project materials and supplies
Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00, be authorized to work in the U.S. without additional sponsorship requirements on the part of current or future employers, and be a full-time Fulton Schools student in one of the following majors:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Tempe campus)
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering (Polytechnic campus)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Development & Manufacturing Technology
Questions? Contact Kae Sawyer at email@example.com.