ASU now offers an easy way for students to keep track of career planning through Handshake, the ultimate career network that brings together students, alumni and employers.
Handshake offers many exciting features, including:
- Personalized job and internship recommendations based on students’ major and interests
- An easy way to register for and attend career fairs
- Managing applications and interviews with top organizations
- Scheduling appointments with career advisors at any location or virtually
- Access to career information and tools that will support students throughout their entire time at ASU
- A mentor database to connect students with professionals
Handshake access is open beginning Thursday, June 15, 2017 and students are encouraged to complete their profiles, including uploading a current résumé and selecting career interests.
Students who have been using Sun Devil CareerLink to keep track of résumés and job applications should revisit their accounts and download all of the documents they wish to keep. Sun Devil CareerLink will not be accessible after Friday, June 30, 2017.
We are looking forward to continuing to help students with their careers every step of the way. Students’ futures are calling, and they can answer it with a Handshake.