Do you know a student organization leader who ought to be recognized for their hard work? Nominate them for a SOAR award!
SOAR is the Student Organization Awards and Recognition Ceremony designed to recognize the accomplishments of Fulton Student Organizations for the 2016–2017 academic year.
Award nominees must be affiliated with a registered Fulton Schools Student Organization.
Awards are given for the following categories:
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Advisor
- Most Active Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Emerging Student Organization Leader
- Best Fulton Student Organization Fundraising Event
- Outstanding FSO Community Builder
- Outstanding K-12 Outreach Program
All winners will receive a personalized recognition item, funds for their organization, photographs of the event for the organization’s records, and a published article on their achievements.
All officers, student org members and faculty/staff advisors from registered Fulton Schools student organizations are encouraged to attend the dinner and awards ceremony.
Awardees will be recognized at the SOAR Ceremony: