A faculty-directed study abroad program is a summer study abroad program led by an ASU faculty member. Each program focuses on a certain academic discipline with students earning ASU course credit, and incorporates excursions and field trips to give students the opportunity to explore and learn about their host country.
Students will have the opportunity to experience a new culture, learn professional practices used outside of the U.S., become competitive in a global job market and see the world in a new way.
Engineering students have the option to choose from the following faculty-directed study abroad programs:
- Aero-Mechanics in England, June 30–August 5, 2017
- Paris: Photography, Architecture, and the City of Lights, May 12–27, 2017
- Startup Nation: Entrepreneurship in Israel, May 28–June 8, 2017
- Venture Capital in Israel, June 14–25, 2017
- Visualization & Simulation in Japan, May 12–28, 2017
Tell your students to sign up for info sessions to learn more about the various study abroad programs.
Questions? Contact Jade Silva, Coordinator Senior-Student Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.