Fulton Schools faculty do some amazing research, get yours featured on ASU promotional materials.
ASU Research Computing is seeking research images and visualizations to use in marketing materials and digital signage.
Additionally the Coalition for Academic Scientific Computation (CASC) is soliciting research images from member institutions. These images will potentially be featured on the CASC website and brochure — both of which are highly visible at the federal level.
If you’d to send research visuals, please contact Marisa Brazil as soon as possible. CASC photos are due at 2 p.m. on May 31, 2016.
CASC photo guidelines:
- 3K x 3K pixels or better for the cover
- 300 dpi
- Include contact’s email and telephone information
- What are we looking at? Paragraph explaining science, people or building
- Researcher’s full contact information
Criteria the judges will use:
- Illustrative of research underway at the center submitting the proposed images
- Focus on research that offers a broad representation of what CASC members have undertaken
- Timeliness of visualization (e.g. the Gulf Oil Spill in last year’s brochure)
- Exhibits Intellectual merit
- Provides scientific, cultural, economic impact
- Compelling, visually interesting, lively, colorful images in a high-resolution format