Join Dean Kyle Squires and wear your ASU and Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering gear to the Employee Service, IMPACT and Fulton Difference Awards Brunch.
This event is open to benefits-eligible faculty and staff. Due to the popularity of this event and limited seating, take a minute to let us know you’ll be there — don’t miss this festive event!
Fulton Engineering’s IMPACT and Fulton Difference awards recognize Fulton Engineering staff members who distinguish themselves through performance, contributions to the University and promotion of the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
IMPACT is an acronym that demonstrates the Fulton Schools’ values. Awards are given for:
- Innovation: Recognizes an individual who has been instrumental in the development of new ideas or processes that add value to one of the five schools or the Fulton Schools as a whole.
- Mentoring: Recognizes an individual who is a source of encouragement and momentum for continued learning and service and has a commitment to help others discover a sense of satisfaction and professional growth.
- Performance: Recognizes an individual who is distinguished by outstanding contributions and performance in support of academic, administrative and/or research efforts.
- Achievement: Recognizes an individual who reaches beyond defined responsibilities to pursue external opportunities for personal improvement or to the benefit of the Fulton Schools or the community; and through those efforts enhance performance ability or the standing of the Fulton Schools.
- Customer service: Recognizes outstanding customer service and a positive attitude that has enabled increased productivity in the unit or the Fulton Schools.
- Teamwork: Recognizes a team (2–10 members) that strives for the highest possible standards and distinguishes themselves by exemplifying teamwork, communication and positive interaction.
Fulton Difference Award
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Fulton Difference Award honors the invaluable contributions of full-time, supervisory staff members for their outstanding dedication, competence, conscientious performance and ingenuity.