For the first time ever, the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering is hosting a Fulton Fitness Night at the Tempe and Poly Sun Devil Fitness Centers!
We’re inviting all faculty, students and staff to showcase their wellness-related research, activities and organizations! Presenters and organizations will be set up in a fair-like atmosphere. You are free to use this time to showcase your research projects, highlight the wellness activities your group does and recruit new members to your team(s)!
During the Fulton Fitness Night, the following activities will be featured:
– Research related to fitness/wellness activities
– A tour of the Sun Devil Fitness Center Facilities
– Featured student organizations who engage in fitness/wellness activities
– Brief fitness class sessions
– Intramural sign-ups
– Tournaments and much more!
If you would like to be a featured presenter or organization, sign up here!
Fulton Student Organizations can also earn a Dean’s Funding point by participating!
Questions? Contact Cortney Loui at email@example.com.