All Fulton Engineering Faculty are invited to attend the Assembly of the Fulton Schools of Engineering (AFSE). The meeting will include a brief State of the Fulton Schools of Engineering presentation by Dean Johnson. Light refreshments will be served immediately following the meeting.
Friday, April 10, 2015
Wrigley Hall (WGHL) Room 101, Tempe campus [map]
Register online to attend in person or watch the webcast live.
- State of Fulton Engineering, Dean Paul Johnson
- Executive Committee Introductions, Huan Liu
- Post-Tenure Review, Keith Holbert
- Performance Evaluations, Keith Holbert
- Dean’s Lecture Series, Sule Ozev
- Dean’s Dissertation Award, Sule Ozev
- Q&A session, Dean Paul Johnson
Webcast views can test their system and bandwidth compatibility before the event at support.sonicfoundry.com/Training/ViewingRequirements
Brought to you by the Executive Committee of the Fulton Schools of Engineering