Submit your nominations
Award nominees must be affiliated with a registered Fulton Student Organization in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Submit your nominations by noon on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Advisor
- Most Active Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Emerging Student Organization Leader
- Best Fulton Student Organization Fundraising Event
- Outstanding FSO Community Builder
All winners will receive a personalized recognition item, funds for their organization, photographs of the event for the organization’s records, and a published article on their achievements.
Save the date
Join Dean Johnson and the Fulton Schools of Engineering on Tuesday, April 21, for the Student Organization Awards and Recognition Ceremony (SOAR) – where we recognize the accomplishments of Fulton Student Organizations for the 2014-2015 academic year!
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Old Main (MAIN), Carson ballroom, Tempe campus [map]
Register online by noon on Thursday, April 10
All officers, student org members and faculty/staff advisors from registered engineering student organizations are encouraged to attend the dinner and awards ceremony. Attire is business casual.
Questions? Contact Amy Sever, associate director of Undergraduate Student Engagement, at 480-727-8713 or email@example.com.