The Fulton Schools of Engineering provide free professional portraits to all Fulton Engineering students, faculty and staff. These photos can be used for LinkedIn profiles, FURI student abstracts, news stories, student organization directories or the ASU directory.
Take advantage of open studio hours to update your professional portraits — no appointment necessary. Wear business attire; neutral colors are best — avoid stripes or patterns. Black and other dark colors are fine.
We have three studio locations for your convenience: Engineering Center G-Wing (ECG) 103, Brickyard Engineering (BYENG) 670 and on the Polytechnic Campus in Santan (SANTN) 330w.
NEW FOR 2015: Please bring your Sun Card or have your ASU ID number ready.
Upcoming open studio hours near the Engineering Student Center (ECG 103), Tempe campus
- Thursday, March 5, 2015, 2–3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 2015, 10-11:30 a.m. (FURI students — last chance in this location for a portrait!)
Upcoming open studio hours in the Brickyard (BYENG 670), Tempe campus
- Friday, March 6, 2015, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 9:30-10:30 a.m. (FURI students — last chance in this location for a portrait!)
Upcoming open studio hours at the Polytechnic campus (SANTN 330w conference room), Polytechnic campus
- [changed] Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- [changed] Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 1-3 p.m. (FURI students — last chance in this location for a portrait!)
Contact Jessica Hochreiter if you have questions, need to schedule an alternate time or need the updated password to download your photo.
Open studio sessions are offered each month during the academic year, check back for more spring semester sessions.