Looking for a way to make a difference this holiday season? Consider being part of the ASU Commission on the Status of Women Holiday Drive! In the spirit of community, the CSW is coordinating a holiday drive to benefit one of our community’s neediest populations: Valley foster children.
The CSW is hosting the drive to benefit Arizonans for Children, a nonprofit organization that provides services and resources to foster children. This year, CSW has set a goal to raise 700 individual items, providing each child with one gift from someone at ASU
Every donation is significant and can make a huge difference in the life of a child this holiday season. Something simple such a small toy car or a simple board game, can fill a need and bring joy to a child.
Help make a difference today!
Any donations that are appropriate for children will be accepted. Donations should be new and unwrapped.
- Toys, Action Figures, Dolls
- Fashion Jewelry for teenagers
- Bath products sets such as shower gels, scented lotions, and cosmetic sets etc.
- Stuffed animals
- Soft Blankets
- Sporting goods such as footballs, basketballs, skateboards
- Board Games
- Wallets for boys & girls
- Sports Jerseys
Campus drop off locations
Need us to pick up your donation at your office? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for pick up!
- Office of the Dean of Students: SSV 263
- Hayden Library Room 403
- Hayden Library Lobby
- Nobel Library Lobby
- OKED: Fulton Center 310
- CLAS: Fulton Center 135
- Office of Human Resources: Tempe University Center 1100 Bldg
- Sun Devil Fitness Complex Lobby
- Student Health Services
- ASU Polytechnic Library, Academic Center, Lower Level
- Student Success Center, Academic Center, Room 160
- Changemaker Central, Academic Center, Room 110
- Century Hall Lobby
- Student Union
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Polytechnic School, Advising and Student Services, Technology Center, Room 101
- Educational Outreach and Student Services, Dean of Students, Sutton 240
Contact email@example.com with questions or additional campus drop off locations