Volunteer judges from Fulton Grand Challenge Scholars visited 12 engineering offices that participated in the 2014 Halloween Decorating Contest on Friday, October 31. See photos on our Flickr stream
- Best Trick or Treats: ECEE Advising Offices ECG 209 and 213, decorated by Eta Kappa Nu, International Honor Society for Electrical Engineers (HKN).
- Weird Science: ECG ASA Student Center, decorated by Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers.
- The Sun Devil Made Me Do It: SEMTE Main Office, ECG 301 and 303, decorated by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Judge’s Choice: Engineering Dean’s Office, BYENG 650, 634 and 619, decorated by Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Best Representation of a Student Org: Tied – Engineering Dean’s Office, decorated by SWE and ECEE Advising Offices, decorated by HKN