Yoga is not all about putting your foot behind your head.
At least, you won’t find that as a regular part of the routine of the free yoga classes offered by the Fulton Undergraduate Student Engagement center.
See the calendar of upcoming sessions below. Each are noon-12:45 pm in the Engineering Center F-Wing (ECF) 130 on the Tempe campus.
Sessions typically feature an emphasis on loosening up tension, stretching, strengthening, and fun. Extra mats are available. Prospective yogis are encouraged to wear stretchy, comfortable clothing and feel free to bring a friend. (It’s not as scary that way!)
Prior to coming to ASU, Cortney Loui, coordinator of Undergraduate Student Engagement, served as a full-time Pilates and Yoga instructor. She has taught a wide range of individuals from 70-somethings to college students.
Upcoming Dates Include
- Friday, November 7, noon-12:45 pm, ECF 130, Tempe campus
- Friday, November 14, noon-12:45 pm, ECF 130, Tempe campus
- Tuesday, November 18, noon-12:45 pm, ECF 130, Tempe campus
- Tuesday, November 25, noon-12:45 pm, ECF 130, Tempe campus
- Tuesday, December 2, noon-12:45 pm, ECF 130, Tempe campus
Want more sessions? Different times? Contact Cortney at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or special requests.