Peace of mind. Less stress. Less tension. A happy body. Having fun.
If you’re a fan of these ideas, then come to Serenity Now! Summer Yoga starting next Friday, May 16, at noon in the Engineering F-wing, 130. Former full-time Pilates and Yoga instructor, Cortney Loui, (current Coordinator of Undergraduate Student Engagement) will be offering free yoga sessions that are open to students, faculty and staff.
The upcoming dates and times are:
- Friday, May 16, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing 130
- Friday, May 23, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing 130
- Friday, May 30, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing 130
- Friday, June 6, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing 130
Sessions may continue after June 6 if there is an interest. Dates and times can be adjusted as needed for participants.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Currently no yoga mats are provided. We encourage you to bring a yoga mat or a towel.
- The type of yoga offered will vary depending on the needs of participants.
Questions? Contact Instructor/Coordinator, Cortney Loui, at email@example.com.
*Title of the program inspired by this uplifting video.