The annual Kenya Dig It? 5K Run/Walk is the largest fundraising event for Engineers Without Borders ASU. Held on the Tempe campus, more than 300 participants support the event. Because EWB-ASU is able to raise all of the funds needed for the purchase of materials, tools and professional labor through grant donations and corporate sponsorship, the funds made from the Kenya Dig It? 5k help cover the cost of travel for students. Learn more
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Sun Devil Fitness Complex (SDFC) fields, Tempe campus
Register online today
Join the fun!
- Small, well-organized run.
- Professional, electronic timing.
- Annual Kenya Dig It? shirt.
- Intimate tour of ASU’s Tempe campus.
- Running against the Dean of Engineering and his support staff.
- Meeting the students involved with Engineers Without Borders.
- Meeting EWB-ASU’s event sponsors.