Consider applying to the Fulbright Canada Scholar Program for an academic exchange that can expose you to new ideas, perspectives and cultures, while providing networking with top-tier scholars.
The deadline for applications is August 1, 2014.
Applicants can apply for the following awards and programs:
- Distinguished Chairs Program: US$35,000 for one semester (4 months)
- Visiting Research Chairs Program: US$25,000 for one semester (4 months)
- Traditional (All Disciplines) Award: US$12,500 for one semester (4 months), or US$25,000 for a full academic year (9 months)
- Postdoctoral Research Award: US$30,000 for one academic year (9 months)
- Fulbright-Carlos Rico Award for North American Studies: US$12,500 for one semester in Canada plus US$2,300 per month in Mexico
- Specialists Program: Short-term collaboration on curriculum and faculty development, institutional planning and a variety of other activities at Canadian institutions.
- NEXUS Program: Two-year collaborative research program on “Climate Change and Adaptation Strategies”
This video provides a more in depth look at awards for American Scholars.
- U.S. citizen
- Ph.D. or equivalent professional degree, or recognized professional standing and substantial accomplishments
- Proficiency in English
Contact Brad Hector, Program Officer, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.