The Study Abroad Office and the Undergraduate Student Engagement office are hosting information sessions to help you prepare a faculty-directed Study Abroad program proposal. The deadline for summer 2015 proposals is September 2, 2014.
Many engineering students are looking for opportunities to travel abroad, earn academic credit and learn about global engineering practices. The Office of Undergraduate Student Affairs will work with you to identify and define a summer study abroad program. Faculty will receive travel expenses for the summer program, as well as salary for the number of credit hours taught.
At this information session, you will:
- Better understand the Fulton Engineering international goals for students going abroad.
- Hear about our current study abroad programs offered to engineering students.
- Learn about and discuss the process and timeline for proposing a new faculty-directed study abroad program for summer 2015.
- Better understand why ASU students choose faculty-directed programs.
- Receive information on the elements of a strong proposal.
- Hear about the support services provided to all faculty directors and supporting faculty/staff by the Study Abroad Office.
Learn more about summer 2014 Engineering faculty-directed summer programs.
For more information, contact Amy Sever at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-727-8713.