The Fulton Schools of Engineering provide free professional portraits to all Fulton Engineering students, faculty and staff. These photos can be used for LinkedIn profiles, news stories, student organization directories or the ASU directory.
Take advantage of open studio hours to update your professional portraits, when no appointment is necessary.
We now have two locations – ECG 103 and BYENG 670 – for your convenience.
Upcoming open studio hours near the Engineering Student Center (ECG 103)
- Friday, February 7, 12:30-3:30 p.m. (Concurrent with Career Fair prep sessions held in ECG.)
- Thursday, February 13, 9-10:30 a.m. (Career Fair starts at noon.)
- Wednesday, March 5, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 19, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (FURI mentors, students can get a portrait taken when turning in their abstracts.)
Upcoming open studio hours in the Brickyard (BYENG 670)
- Thursday, February 6, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2-4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 6, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 20, 9-10:30 a.m. (FURI mentors, this is the last change for students to have photos taken for the abstract book.)
You can also bring your team for a group portrait.
Wear business attire; neutral colors are best—avoid stripes or patterns. Black and other dark colors are fine.
Contact our photographer Jessica Hochreiter if you have questions or need to schedule an alternate time.