Congratulations to the winners of the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment’s United Way special event and incentives.
Winners of the Channel 8 Passport cookbook are
- Claudia E. Zapata, assistant professor.
- Judy Reedy, assistant to the director.
- Susan Garrison, administrative assistant.
The school also held two online auctions: one for lunch with Dean Paul Johnson and the other for lunch with Edd Gibson, the school’s director. The winners are:
- Lunch with Dean Paul Johnson: James Rogers, director of the Western OSHA Education Center at Arizona State University.
- Lunch with Edd Gibson: Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown, associate professor.
Thank you all for your support and participation!