The Bisgrove Postdoctoral Scholars program attracts the nation’s best, early career scientists and engineers to Arizona. Potential applicants exhibit the potential for outstanding competence and creativity in their research areas, strong communication skills, a passion for communicating the importance of their research to society and a keen interest in educational science outreach to the community.
Bisgrove Postdoctoral Scholars will receive and annual stipend of $60,000, benefits and additional research funding and Early Scholars will receive $100,000 to expand research and teaching. Applications are being processed now. The final date to apply is Friday, January 10, 2014 by 5 p.m.
Note: The deadline to submit applications fall during the winter break, before the start of the spring 2014 semester.
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. (holding USCIS Form I-551 or an H-1B visa).
- Postdoctoral Scholar who has completed a Ph.D. by the time of appointment (fall 2014) with no prior postdoctoral experience, or early Tenure Track Scholar with no prior tenure-track faculty experience and no more than two years in a postdoctoral position.
- Demonstrated research training and potential to transform ideas into value for society and the interest to work at the convergence of several disciplines.
For more information:
- Contact Pamela Garrett, Graduate Academic Programs, at email@example.com.
- Visit the Bisgrove Postdoctoral Schola Program webpage.
- Download Bisgrove Postdoc Scholars Program 2014 flier.