The competition was exciting this year! Thank you to Jade Silva and Scott Shrake for your time and help organizing student judges from the Engineering Projects in Community Service and Grand Challenges Scholars Program. The student judges visited the competitors on October 31, 2013 and the results are in:
- Best Weird Science (tie) — Engineering Technical Services and SEMTE Main Office
- Best Nightmare before Christmas — ASA’s ECG Office and Engineering Student Center
- Best Use of Glitter and/or Gold — Engineering Dean’s Office, Reception and Research
- Best Sparky/Sun Devil Decorations — SEMTE Main Office
- Best Trick or Treats — GOEE
- Judge’s Choice — Engineering Dean’s Office, Reception and Research
Honorable mentions go to the CIDSE Front Office, SEMTE Advising, ASA’s Brickyard offices and Engineering Dean’s Office Business Administration.
Halloween Decorating Contest photos are on Flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/fultonengineering.