In order to accommodate the Homecoming parade, block party and football game, several streets will be closed beginning this Friday, Oct. 18, through Saturday, Oct. 19. Street closures will cause FLASH detours and may affect permit holders’ access into their parking structures.
A significant number of street closures around the Tempe campus will be in effect beginning at 8pm on Friday, Oct. 18. They include:
- University Drive closed in both directions between College and McAllister avenues.
- 10th Street closed in both directions east of Mill Avenue.
- Myrtle Avenue closed in both directions south of University Drive.
- McAllister Avenue closed in both directions between Apache Boulevard and University Drive. (Note: Bus access will be maintained between Tyler Street and University Drive until 2 a.m. Oct. 19).
- Lemon Street closed in both directions at McAllister Avenue.
As of 2am on Saturday, Oct. 19, University Drive will be closed in both directions between Mill and McAllister avenues.
ACCESS INTO PARKING LOTS/STRUCTURES
Due to street closures, permit holders for the Tenth Street, Tyler Street and Fulton Center structures may need to access their parking facilities differently. Permit holders for these garages should check their ASU email and the PTS Customer Advisory page for additional information from PTS.